Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Summer Vacation

Hello All,

It is hard to believe that we are in the second week of Summer Vacation already. It has been great, though hot, weather wise and the thunderstorms yesterday and today brought us some much needed rain.

If you are in town, check out the tree that is down in front of St. Lawrence Church, they were lucky that it just missed the roof of the church. Sad to see such a beautiful tree go down in a storm.

For those wondering, I will be keeping this blog active and occasionally updating it with photos that I've taken of the kids in my Villa Math and Science classes over the past two years. I've been going though my file of photos and am amazed at how much the kids accomplished with all of their great projects and adventures.

I have several videos that I am still working on, I will post them to a private YouTube or Vimeo site with a link from here when I am finished.

Take care and enjoy the summer!!!

Mrs C









No comments:

Post a Comment